What to Expect
A professional librarian will meet with you one-on-one to discuss research strategies and appropriate resources for your research. We will also provide instruction in searching, as needed. At the end of the consultation, you will be better equipped to continue your research on your own.
- Appointments are 30-60 minutes. Select the category that best fits your need.
- Appointments must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- The default librarian choice is "no preference"; this allows you to meet with the librarian whose availability matches yours. If you want to meet with the Subject Librarian for your area, find and select his/her name.
- If you need to cancel, let us know; your confirmation email will include a link for canceling.
- If you can't find a time that works for you, call the Service & Information Desk at 317-274-0469; or contact your Subject Librarian directly.