EndNote is a citation management software program. This program allows users to import citations from numerous literature databases into one spot. Users can then edit citations, add notes, import full text documents, and ultimately, use the program to format citations for articles, papers, grant proposals, etc.
- Be able to add references to EndNote libraries manually and by importing from a variety of databases.
- Be able to add full text to article references.
- Be able to format references in various styles.
- Be able to insert references into documents and remove them safely.
- Be able to share and transport libraries safely.
All library classes will be streamed live via Zoom, https://iu.zoom.us/j/783502617. If there are no attendees online or in-person, classes will be cancelled 15 minutes after the scheduled start time.
If you are interested in attending a class, but the time does not fit your schedule, please feel free to contact your library liaison for a one-on-one session.