Introduction to Library Research Online
Do you have a research project, paper, poster, or presentation due this semester? Unsure where to begin or which database to use?
This workshop will go over the research process (developing your question, finding sources, evaluating and citing information) to set you up for success!
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Recognize library resources and services available to help you with your research projects.
- Identify the steps in the research process.
- Find relevant databases for sources.
This workshop will be live via Zoom. You'll recieve a URL in your registration confirmation. If there are no attendees, class will be cancelled 15 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.