What Your Advisor Hasn’t Told You About Academic Publishing Online
In this webinar, we will learn how to navigate the academic publishing process, including evaluating and choosing a journal for submission.We will also learn why open access is critically important to making your research available to the world.
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
• Attendees will be able to explain the academic publishing process from beginiing to end.
• Attendees will learn to evaluate journals for quality and dissemination methods.
• Attendees will be ablle to debate the importance of open access to research and science.
This workshop will be live via Zoom. You'll recieve a URL in your registration confirmation. If there are no attendees, class will be cancelled 15 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.